Kino's Petition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition Of NRPG

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Petition Of NRPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition Of NRPG

Post  Lel Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:56 pm

I think laughing your ass off would be the best thing to do, Ayama.

And Vret, there's a very low chance for Sam becoming a mod. Seeing as there was a VERY big disagreement between her and some people/staff during her time as a moderator, which lead to her leaving the site. And, she doesn't really like the staff, at all.

As for your other comments though, I'd have to say you're right abut all of them...........

Lel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bee X Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Vretyel wrote:
Bee X wrote:Lastly, WHY is amane STILL kazekage AND a moderator? She's inactive like hell and don't say that she has IRL problems.[/color][/b]

I don't think that you (Bee ) of all people should determine who is inactive and who is not, what you are ultimately saying is that since she has other things to do other than run this site she should not be on staff? For as Long as I have been on the site I have not seen much RP from you at all, I have seen a lot of complaining from you, and according to your post then all of your characters should have died from heart attacks due to in-activeness.

None of my characters died of heartattacks, one (but last I checked it was two) died of voidness.

Amane can have RL factors that YOU do not even know about; people could have relationship, school, family, or work problems all the time. You want for all of these mods to be on here 24/7 approving and going over things when you Bee XXX are basically holding the Eight Gates without even doing anything. However in your argument since she is a mod she must drop everything and become staff. It is hard work being staff of something as big as this.... In order for your argument to stand she should be inactive for a longer period of time. Not only that as I stated above if one of the three members has the privilege of being mod they would most likely replace Amane as staff, but until the time when one of those three could become staff, Amane can keep her spot. So unless you have any other worthy candidates that would have the ability to replace Amane now then she keeps her spot, for now.

Yes I know what Inactivty is like and I have died from it though. Bee XXX has no activity because I AM WORKING ON Bee II. Bascially Bee XXX was in a spar topic until it was dropped. (can't post external links until 7 days)

Amane will always keep her spot as a moderator, the actually problem that I've been uncomfortable with is seeing Sungakure shinobi trying to become Kazekage. Don't even lie, Azaiyo tried to become Kazekage at one point.

Other:
EVERYONE knows that all bee's (Aside from Bee XX) are ALL connected. If you really haven't seen Bee II then log onto chat box because I will be there. Bee XXX DOES do things IC, Bee II did NOT die of a heart attack and Bee XXX does NOT have a clan. Kakushi died of in-activityness because mentally he was a Uzumaki and I did not recognize him of being on that one clan list. But somewhere in space-time, did anyone else see what Sanji said on Chatbox? Because I sure did and I'm going to remember it.

Bee X

Back to top Go down

Post  Azaiyo Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Vretyel, that was the stupidest comment I think I have ever seen from you. Does everything need to be perfect in your world? Was this world created perfectly? Was this site created perfectly? Are people perfect? I love (with a passion) the criticism I get on NRPG. You wanna know why people give me notifications? It's because they care, and my character barely fights...important fights. Who cares how much assistance I need. I only improve along with the rest of these members. Think about your message before you post it. You can't just jump on people and say "You can't do ****" Do you know where you will end up in life if you say things like that? Beaten down to the ground, with society's hate upon your very ***. Navi, I cannot believe you brought up that message once more. We explained this via PM after the debate went on. Sometimes, I am in a mode where I just spill out what I am gonna do in the game. However, when I do this, I always have IC reasons. Everyone should stop using the damn CB to their advantage and use it to have people killed. My messages get across, and I acknowledge the fact that people will not care about, or may care (lots or little). It is clear that using the CB to have people killed is retarded. You really want to have recognition of killing someone just because they said something that truthfully would not piss you off, but you just HAVE TO look better? Bull**** runs through this game like no tomorrow. Sometimes people have to be judged, I admit it. However, the way I am judged now, I cannot see a single reason behind anything that comes at me other than the current situation I am in, a death match. I would also appreciate if I receive private messages other than the current stabbings I am receiving. People can change, you just have to allow them to. I am not the massacre behind this mess. Read my damn post, and you will realize my opinions were not aggressive or forceful in any manner, other than under a state of pure urgency (the reason why I voted Sameonna for staff if an additional member were to be added).

Azaiyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Vretyel Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:25 pm

None of my characters died of heartattacks, one (but last I checked it was two) died of voidness.

Read my post Bee, I said that according to your arguments they SHOULD die of heart attacks due in-activity.

Yes I know what Inactivty is like and I have died from it though. Bee XXX has no activity because I AM WORKING ON Bee II. Bascially Bee XXX was in a spar topic until it was dropped. (can't post external links until 7 days)

Amane will always keep her spot as a moderator, the actually problem that I've been uncomfortable with is seeing Sungakure shinobi trying to become Kazekage. Don't even lie, Azaiyo tried to become Kazekage at one point.

You haven't been active IC on Bee XXX for over two weeks, I do not think that since you are working on another character you should be allowed amnesty for your other characters being inactive. Even so have you even trained Eight Gates yet on Bee? If you have then I have not seen it. If not then how does it make sense that you can sit on a limited jutsu, not train for it, and then decide to work on another character. I am sure that there are many people (including myself) who at one point wanted to have eight gates, something that I don't even think that you have used yet (meaning using a gate, not the 8th one), if I am wrong then correct me.

I am not lying I am sure that Azaiyo would love to be Kazekage, has he made a bid for it, has he tried IC to get it? I don't know, but if he wanted to he is probably even more powerful than Amane, and could have probably found an IC reason without Amane to become Kazekage. That is all I am going to say about it any more.

Azaiyo:

Vretyel, that was the stupidest comment I think I have ever seen from you. Does everything need to be perfect in your world? Was this world created perfectly? Was this site created perfectly? Are people perfect? I love (with a passion) the criticism I get on NRPG. You wanna know why people give me notifications? It's because they care, and my character barely fights...important fights. Who cares how much assistance I need. I only improve along with the rest of these members. Think about your message before you post it. You can't just jump on people and say "You can't do ****" Do you know where you will end up in life if you say things like that? Beaten down to the ground, with society's hate upon your very ***. Navi, I cannot believe you brought up that message once more. We explained this via PM after the debate went on. Sometimes, I am in a mode where I just spill out what I am gonna do in the game. However, when I do this, I always have IC reasons. Everyone should stop using the damn CB to their advantage and use it to have people killed. My messages get across, and I acknowledge the fact that people will not care about, or may care (lots or little). It is clear that using the CB to have people killed is retarded. You really want to have recognition of killing someone just because they said something that truthfully would not piss you off, but you just HAVE TO look better? Bull**** runs through this game like no tomorrow. Sometimes people have to be judged, I admit it. However, the way I am judged now, I cannot see a single reason behind anything that comes at me other than the current situation I am in, a death match. I would also appreciate if I receive private messages other than the current stabbings I am receiving. People can change, you just have to allow them to. I am not the massacre behind this mess. Read my damn post, and you will realize my opinions were not aggressive or forceful in any manner, other than under a state of pure urgency (the reason why I voted Sameonna for staff if an additional member were to be added).

You effectively called me stupid, retarded, and ill fit to live in the world that you live in all in one post because I live in my own world of perfection. To be honest you are not the first person to tell me that, I have also been called cold, heartless, stoic, have no passion, have OCD, want everything perfect, don't care, and shouldn't be allowed in this world because of my stoicism. And you know what you are right, we should be doing this in P.M.s, so if you want to continue P.M. me and I will give you my skype name. But you know what if you want to continue this public debate then go right ahead, I mean after all I am just going to end up being hated by society anyways. Either way, like you said, I probably didn't think about what I've posted so I am probably wrong with everything that I say.

Vretyel

Back to top Go down

Post  Azaiyo Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:47 pm

You just revealed the story that explains the reason in which you get insulted. Criticism is your thing. I try to hand out my offers to NRPG, then you come out of nowhere and just decide to make an attempt at humiliating me? Very immature. This will be the last thing I discuss that is seemingly off-topic as I have a reason to do so now, but not any further afterwards. I could tell there was major sarcasm in that post, and you tried to downgrade me for the second time by making yourself look poor and weak (intentionally). When can you come to a compromise? The fact I was stating atop the stupidity you made about me was you not only have think about what you say, but you have to be ready for the consequences ahead. You say things as if you are never deserving of the insults you get, but I disagree. Anybody on NRPG should know that if they insult someone, be ready to get insulted back, along with the stronger punishment heading your way in addition to the debate. There is rarely a reason to insult people. The only reason I insulted you is because I'm getting hammered already for something I didn't start, just because I am in a huge RPG plot point. Therefore, I will not accept additional pain. It's all about society. Think before you act boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen.

Azaiyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Vretyel Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Ok, Azaiyo, by this comment you agree to have this argument continue to be posted in public, so good luck. But now....let’s dance...
This will be the last thing I discuss that is seemingly off-topic as I have a reason to do so now, but not any further afterwards.

Unless however one of us gets tired and the argument falls apart I would like to continue discussing this, for I feel that my point, and possibly yours, have been taken the wrong way. This is not off topic, more this is allowing me to understand you more so that we may reach a compromise.
Next...

You just revealed the story that explains the reason in which you get insulted. Criticism is your thing. I try to hand out my offers to NRPG, then you come out of nowhere and just decide to make an attempt at humiliating me? Very immature.

I simply rebutted your argument, so yes that I did criticize it. I did not however say that I was insulted by what you said. You do not just try to hand out your offers to this NRPG, you expect that people will follow them because they are yours, you are pushy with your offers, even a bully at some times, but it makes you a good arguer, so I commend you for that. However I just restated what you said in your previous post, if I came across as trying to humiliate you, then ok. However you were immature in your previous argument, calling my argument stupid, stating that I do not think before I post, comes across as very immature, instead of going and explaining why I am WRONG, you went right into calling me names. I did not get insulted by your post, and if you think that I did that is not the case. This is an argument, I expect each and every one of my points to be used against me in your post.

Moving on....

I could tell there was major sarcasm in that post, and you tried to downgrade me for the second time by making yourself look poor and weak (intentionally). When can you come to a compromise? The fact I was stating atop the stupidity you made about me was you not only have think about what you say, but you have to be ready for the consequences ahead. You say things as if you are never deserving of the insults you get, but I disagree. Anybody on NRPG should know that if they insult someone, be ready to get insulted back, along with the stronger punishment heading your way in addition to the debate.

The sarcasm is aimed towards the notion that I feel with each statement that you post you assume that you are better than me, strengthened by the fact that in your argument with Viper on the Azaiyo's room post, you stated that you went to a school for "Gifted" students. Implying that everyone else did not go to a "gifted" school and we are not as "Gifted" as you pro-port to be. That is true, I did not go to a gifted school, rather I am just an 18 year old college student with at 150 IQ and have an acuteness for learning in the auditory. However I do not proclaim myself to be a genius, for if I was I would have come up with every point that I needed to in my first post, with no need for an argument. In my post I did not intentionally mean to come across as poor and weak. Actually that is quite the contrary. At one point in my life I would have been rather hurt by that comment, but by showing you my past experiences I aimed to come across as unfazed by that comment. I am always willing to come to a compromise, but as no compromise has been given by you Azaiyo there is no compromise that I have.

There is rarely a reason to insult people. The only reason I insulted you is because I'm getting hammered already for something I didn't start, just because I am in a huge RPG plot point. Therefore, I will not accept additional pain. It's all about society. Think before you act boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen.

You are right, there is rarely a reason for us to be insulting each other, if you feel that I have insulted you that was not my intention, however since you have insulted me remember this. That means that YOU are willing to stoop down to other's levels if the backing for it is that you feel that the other party has insulted you. So, if you have insulted others for that very reason, it makes all the pain that you feel that you receive acceptable. That is a rule of society, "Treat people the way that you want to be treated", so admitting that you insulted me means that you feel it is alright for me to insult you, though I hope that I have not. Azaiyo you are a huge character on the NRPG site, so when something happens with your character, of course it is huge, even if you are not the person/group/player that started it. I always think before I act, but as I stated earlier, I may miss something in my argument. Now if you wish it is your turn to debate my argument, go over my points, and explain to me all that I have done wrong in this argument.

In conclusion, for my argument, in regards to your last statement, are you boy...or a man?

Vretyel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bee X Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:51 am

You haven't been active IC on Bee XXX for over two weeks, I do not think that since you are working on another character you should be allowed amnesty for your other characters being inactive. Even so have you even trained Eight Gates yet on Bee? If you have then I have not seen it. If not then how does it make sense that you can sit on a limited jutsu, not train for it, and then decide to work on another character. I am sure that there are many people (including myself) who at one point wanted to have eight gates, something that I don't even think that you have used yet (meaning using a gate, not the 8th one), if I am wrong then correct me.

As I said before all BEE'S are connected, which gives me time to work on Bee II. Did you not see the items I've been trying to get for him? Not to mention the academy spars I wanted him and someone else to take place. Also, I bought him the aging pills which aged him to 15 years old but I put that on hold fro the "academy spars". I'm sure people want the 8-gates but I can also see people wanting and crying for space-time techniques on chatbox asking people to train them. Seriously, you don't see anyone asking for training in Kohanagakure? No, if you really want the 8-gates then actually try to make a topic and talk to me when I'm on the Bee XXX account (goes to everyone). Gaki Shina, Suzaku Shina. Why don't anyone pay attention to last names? If you read my spar where I encountered Suzaku (still can't post links) then you would understand that Gaki is still at place with his brother in that one topic. (It was named constantly improving)

Bee X

Back to top Go down

Post  Azaiyo Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:12 pm

You know what disappoints me? You people keep on coming at me with the same points. I have apologized to Viper about stating my statement towards him in the manner I did. It was impolite and I made myself look superior. In that single fact, I have no one to support me as it was all my fault. Secondly, I don't have a huge character on NRPG. I have no idea where this came from. Everyone with a character is huge as they all fill the puzzle of this game. Additionally, I do not command, I advise and/or support. I encourage people to devote themselves to the good things in life as everyone should, a mere speech if you may (Note that most of this is aimed at Vretyel, not in a 'pelting' way). Although this is still not right, and I do take blame for it, I was still acting reflective as I did indeed want to show you the possible impacts you can have on people when you say things, Vretyel. No expectations are made in my mind as all minds are different. If anything, I follow myself, and myself only. Another thing, all arguments come to a settling point. In some we cannot tell if this theory is true, but it is in even a single case. As I conclude the first fraction of my issues, I did intend to scramble my points as I want them to 'shoot' at all whom still have signs of negativity towards me.

Going further into the 'gifted' matter. I did that as a representation of my anger. I naturally hate having my words taken as making no sense whilst being a 22 year old 'man'. I know there are people in this world that simply scan through the words you write to make assumptions, and I'm fine with that. The matter is, I like to interpret my statements in many ways, trying to let my feelings out there. Therefore, it can be difficult at times (with the exception of having to write professionally when it comes to much more important matters). I love to see the intelligence of others as I can learn from it and make comparisons. I never mean to make myself look superior. I have a Master's degree, Majors in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Psychology and Finance. This only makes me fortunate in my own body and blood, nothing more.

To me, there is no such thing as a boy or a man, girl or woman- it's all about maturity. With this being said, it is indeed hard to define people at times, some of these times being a good thing, sometimes not. The mind is a very complicated thing along with the thoughts of people, that being that at any time, things can be expressed in many ways. I have committed sins, sometimes some that I have yet to recognize even at my age, and some that I can tell the moment my sin is stated. I am a normal person, a proud-to-be normal person to be exact. I apologize for the inconvenience whenever it arrives. I hope you all take this into account as all I want to be is the same person I was when I first joined NRPG, respected at the least as I respect you. Thank you for your time.

Azaiyo

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruth Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:22 am

Secondly, I don't have a huge character on NRPG. I have no idea where this came from.

IT CAME FROM YOU!

I'm getting hammered already for something I didn't start, just because I am in a huge RPG plot point.

You tote your supposed greatness all over the site, and even here!! Then you have the gall to say that your character is not important, and you have no clue where that came from? You, my good sir, are a coward and a rapscallion. 

TheTruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Vretyel2 Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:23 pm

I have been buzy with college work, I will post within 24 hours.

Vretyel2

Back to top Go down

Post  Vretyel Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:42 pm

You know what disappoints me? You people keep on coming at me with the same points. I have apologized to Viper about stating my statement towards him in the manner I did. It was impolite and I made myself look superior. In that single fact, I have no one to support me as it was all my fault.
That is the most recent comment that I have seen from you Azaiyo, and as you stated about having work to do, “We People” have other things to do as well.
It is not just in that single fact Azaiyo, even in this post you try to discretely affirm your superiority over me.

Secondly, I don't have a huge character on NRPG. I have no idea where this came from. Everyone with a character is huge as they all fill the puzzle of this game.

Actually you do Azayio. This sounds like an attempt to say that if your character dies then it is the same as if Ayama died, or Died, or Shimada died. You flaunt yourself as the Deputy Kazekage over and over again in each of your topics. If one of us three die (Shimada, Ayama, me , Etc.) it is not really a big deal, sure it may affect some people, but not the entire site. If me and shimada go into a fight to the death, oh well, a mod comes in here possibly to dispute some claims, and then the one character dies. Sure it may be sad, but really nothing big just happened, just another Genin/Jounin character died. Now, you Ayaiyo, The Sannin of the Sand, The deputy Kazekage, member of the Silver Covenant, proud wielder of The Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen, etc. (Which that in yourself makes you/seem superior) That is a big deal, you can't honestly say that Ayama and Azaiyo are of the same importance on the site. If we go with this puzzle then you could be a bigger piece than most other people on the site.

Additionally, I do not command, I advise and/or support. I encourage people to devote themselves to the good things in life as everyone should, a mere speech if you may (Note that most of this is aimed at Vretyel, not in a 'pelting' way). Although this is still not right, and I do take blame for it, I was still acting reflective as I did indeed want to show you the possible impacts you can have on people when you say things, Vretyel.
I did not say that you command people, not once have I said that you command people, I stated that you are “pushy” to the point of being a bully. Commanding sounds as though I think you are some General leading an army of men, commanding….. it is a very superior word in itself.

Going further into the 'gifted' matter. I did that as a representation of my anger. I naturally hate having my words taken as making no sense whilst being a 22 year old 'man'. I know there are people in this world that simply scan through the words you write to make assumptions, and I'm fine with that. The matter is, I like to interpret my statements in many ways, trying to let my feelings out there. Therefore, it can be difficult at times (with the exception of having to write professionally when it comes to much more important matters). I love to see the intelligence of others as I can learn from it and make comparisons. I never mean to make myself look superior. I have a Master's degree, Majors in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Psychology and Finance. This only makes me fortunate in my own body and blood, nothing more.

So many examples of how you make yourself look superior, even if you say that it is “your own body and blood.” You did not have to go as far as to be like I have 7 majors and Masters…. You make it seem as though (in my interpretation) that you feel superior.
“I know there are people in this world that simply scan through the words you write to make assumptions, and I'm fine with that. The matter is, I like to interpret my statements in many ways, trying to let my feelings out there.”
I don’t think I need to explain this out too much, I like to interpret my statements in many ways as well. I analyze and go over everything you and everyone writes, looking to see if the statement is valid, and I would also assume that many other people on the site do the same thing as well.

Lastly, don't leave because of this or any reason because of the staff, if you character dies then make a new one, and if you believe that your character is not a huge character on the site then making a new character shouldn't be a problem.

Vretyel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bee X Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am

Are we all done here?

Bee X

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next