Petition Of NRPG

Reply to topic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Petition Of NRPG

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Currently, the staff have been biased, should you have noticed then congrats. If you want something done, post here. There will be rules on this, after some examples of the biased.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10794-rinnegan-20?highlight=Rinnegan+2+0 - Gedo, OP, taken off the banned list. Approver has rinnegan, and the maker has rinnegan. both being able to access Gedo once req's are met.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10510-flying-thunder-god-technique?highlight=Flying+Thunder+God Azaiyo's technique denied, by Kuri, http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t11481p10-azaiyo-s-room-private Right before he attacked Azai? Kuri told him to remove somethign that would allow for Azaiyo to live in their topic. Weird how it was just perfectly timed, right?

There's more, though I don't want to go on about it. if you've noticed their biased and want to do something before it effects you, post here. When you post, include a good member who you think will be a good mod as their replacements. When posting, include your own user name. Your IP's will be matched to the ones on NRPG by Lost himself. Do NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT, change your IP to re-post on this, ALTS do not count either. Once a person has voted it counts for ALL of their NRPG accounts.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://nrpg-petition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition Of NRPG

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Or post your suggestions.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:52 pm

(There's me, Kino. And I'd suggest Suza and Sameonna.)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lel on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:17 pm

I'd say Azaiyo would be a good mod.

Lel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:19 pm

(Person above is Suza, you can do as he did and mention your username as your guest name)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azaiyo on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:49 pm

The staff do not need to be replaced exactly, they just need to calm down. Chris admitted to me that he, Navi and Viper made IC reasons to have me killed, something staff can do but not in a manner such as what they did to me (Azaiyo). FTG should have been reviewed after the exclusion of the evasion purpose, and thankfully it did. The thing we need to work on is character balance aka who are we approving this creation to. There are two definitions of OP in this game; plainly making a technique that is beyond the limits of this NRPG, or using what you already have greatly in a matter of intelligence and logic to go beyond the limits legally. This is what starts controversy over one of the biggest, if not the biggest complaint on NRPG. People are also failing to use their character realistically. You will probably know who you are when you see this, but I am just going to use you as an example for this certain criteria. As a blood-hungry powerhouse whom will never back off of someone, you would never give a single moment of rest. You would not deactivate any active jutsu or skills you have unless you know for a fact, 100% of what is before you. A small slide of water won't stop you if this is your character's state. If we play this role properly, even if it costs our character's death as a result, it will make the plot so much more interesting and easier to go through. Look at me right now. I have a chance of losing a Sannin I worked 6 months on. True members should enjoy the game even if odds seem against them IC. A reference would be Yu-Gi-Oh. There is so much more that the NRPG needs to fix, we just need the right people for it. I say who we have right now (except two inactive ones) are capable of doing so. Sometimes we just need to adjust ourselves, and if we devote ourselves to this NRPG and support it ourselves, problems will slowly drift away. Now to the serious part. Whoever cannot devote themselves should not even post in this petition. Growth requires activity. My vote goes to Sameonna if we need any at any given time.

Azaiyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cepeda on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Alright. The staff. While others might be friends with them, I for one wanna say. They pretty much ruined the site. Now, maybe I'm biased, but I've noticed. They tend to approve and get approved the most OP things I ever seen. Viper has a damn gundam. Lost is too nice to them. Idk if they need to go, but they need to be limited on what they can do. Plus, they don't even check stuff half the time. It takes a week to get something approved. Now, Zee (Zachariah) and Nike are good, but Viper and Echo in my opinion. Should just go.

Cepeda

Back to top Go down

Post  TheUnkno on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:17 pm

I stand behind this there either needs to be a change of how things are or just take off the people causing the trouble. We need staff that are equal with the people and also fair but also hold down the ruled

TheUnkno

Back to top Go down

Post  Staff on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Gedo, OP, taken off the banned list. Approver has rinnegan, and the maker has rinnegan. both being able to access Gedo once req's are met.

Explain the OPness. Looks balanced to me.

*snip* Azaiyo's technique denied, by Kuri *snip* Right before he attacked Azai? Kuri told him to remove something that would allow for Azaiyo to live in their topic. Weird how it was just perfectly timed, right?

If perfectly timed is two days before hand, to remove something that is actually op. Azaiyo could have easily asked for it to be limited beforehand. However, how much you wanna bet he cannot come up with one that satisfies everyone and removes the ability to just say “screw this fight” and teleport away?

You will probably know who you are when you see this, but I am just going to use you as an example for this certain criteria. As a blood-hungry powerhouse whom will never back off of someone, you would never give a single moment of rest. You would not deactivate any active jutsu or skills you have unless you know for a fact, 100% of what is before you. A small slide of water won't stop you if this is your character's state. If we play this role properly, even if it costs our character's death as a result, it will make the plot so much more interesting and easier to go through. Look at me right now. I have a chance of losing a Sannin I worked 6 months on. True members should enjoy the game even if odds seem against them IC.

The character of Kurisu is a crazy mofo (as seen by the inner retard.) I don't think there is much that is beyond this character's list of possible actions at any given moment...

My vote goes to Sameonna

Who's character has been on lockdown for the longest time due to breaking several rules. Great choice.

Viper has a damn gundam.

That runs the user out of stamina and chakra in two to three posts while doing almost no damage to the person it is fighting.

Lost is too nice to them.

Are we talking about the same Lost here?

but they need to be limited on what they can do.

Suggestions?

Plus, they don't even check stuff half the time. It takes a week to get something approved.

Not often. There are times where all of us are dealing with IRL stuff. Then it might take awhile. I know that whenever I joined chat I would be flooded with approval requests. One by one, I did most if not all. Then, when I had a chunk of time in the loads of work, I would run through the topics needing replies topic and do whatever was unfinished. However, now, it can be hard to find something that needs checked (excluding trainings).

but Viper and Echo in my opinion. Should just go.

Any specific reason for these two? All your comments are at all of us.

I stand behind this there either needs to be a change of how things are or just take off the people causing the trouble. We need staff that are equal with the people and also fair but also hold down the ruled

We hold down the rules, and we gained our abilities legitly. Anyone could get as strong as we are. Well, anyone who isn't lazy, and isn't trying to do it with singular techniques. Look at Dai Uchi Tasu, the Space Time used by Zachariah/Joseph. By itself it is pretty bad. Combined with other jutsu, it is much better. Look at Viper Uchiha. He has a bunch of things that make him stronger, but no one thing that is a ROFLSTOMP like a fed Kassadin.

- A member of staff

P.S. I am curious to see which staff member you all think I am. I shall provide proof at a later time. I ask Kino to not reveal my identity.

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Vretyel on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Look all of you, I get what you are trying to do here even if you are not saying it. It is obvious and the only reason I know is because I have been there. What you are trying to do is usurp the current staff and replace it with other people who you feel are "Unbiased.". First off there is no way that any one person can be Unbiased towards a site, it is impossible, and the current staff is doing the best they can to make the site unbiased. They are also Mods, they know how to play their characters and they all know how to RP. With all the people that you have chosen to be mods, lets go over them:

Suzaku: You think that since you are Kage that you deserve to be a mod, don't deny it. You feel that since you ARE kage of the hidden mist you should be allowed to make decisions on the site, per stuff that you have Said in the CB and in topics on the site. Right now you are currently under consideration for become a mod, which would mean that you would either take the place of the inactive Gawain or Amane, meaning that Echo would move up in rank most likely. Although you Suzaku have made some mistakes in my opinion when you have gone over items and jutsu, something that Navi for example has not. Suzaku needs more time practicing going over techniques and items before he becomes a mod, maybe after the time skip happens, and with this new Regime that you guys are planning, what if he messes up considerably and approved a jutsu without making sure that all the bases are aligned.

Kino: Moving on to you Kino, I have looked at all the jutsu and abilities that you have approved, and you have MADE some huge mistakes in the past. Most of Sams jutsu has been approved by you and you have approved of some MAJOR derps in the past, making some items cost less then what they should as well. As somebody who is a player how do I know that you will not mess up again? You are not an admin now for real important reasons and you should not be an admin until we can know for sure that you will not do them again. You need a lot more time before you trust can be reinstated site wide.

Now to the Both of you I bring my attention to the conversation that I had with you about my opinion not mattering, my opinion when it comes to site reconstruction, jutsu and item creation, and RP are meaningless. I do not make the decisions on my jutsu, the staff does because they know what they are doing. Not only that but Suzaku you have told me many times that you would look over my clan Jutsu but you have not, are you saying that if somebody explains every single detail of their jutsu that you will not look at it? Right now both of you were given PERMISSION BY CHRIS to look at jutsu, and this right now is saying that does not matter, you want MOD NOW so you will go to Lost to get your way. It is a slap in the face to Chris who put you two on trial run to see if Suzaku can become a mod and if Kino has learned his lesson. If the mods get their hands on this petition there is NO way you are getting Mod.

Moving on...

Azaiyo: I only have to say one thing. "Nicely done Doppelganger" even when Navi was not a mod yet. As long as I have been on the site each and every single time you have gone into a battle topic a Mod has had to come in and correct you. Every person makes mistakes, but "Nicely done Doppelganger" shows me that you do not know how to RP. How can I trust that you will make the right decisions in the future when you have messed up so badly in the past. Also on the part of Navi, Viper, and Chris wanting to kill you. Even out of Character you have said that you want to kill Navi's alt Sayomi, a character that could shift the balance of power to missing ninja in the future. If I found out in CB that you wanted to kill me, or one of my characters, even as a joke I would do everything in my power to kill you. He, viper, and Chris have explained each and every IC reason for what they has done, and even without everyone looking over your jutsu and wanting you to make edits on it, you have dug your own grave. That is RP, and each and every action that you do IC or even OOC will lead to consequences.

Sam: I have little against sam, only that you have not been active on the site again but for a week or two, if you stay active on the site and continue to stay active I could see you getting a Mod position.

Look Even mods make mistakes, but the four of you are not ready to be mods yet. This usurp will be the demise of you three if you don't plan it right, I know from experience, and the fact that you are willing to even make a petition means, in my eyes, that you do not deserve to be mods. You go to Lost for this, the owner of the site, but lets make one thing clear about Lost. He is the OWNER of the site, but from my time of him being here, he has messed up on Item, jutsu, and character creation very badly. He has gone against his own rules and messed up Stat points on multiple occasions.

Right now this is my personal opinion on the matter. My opinion matters in this because I was given the link to this.

Vretyel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bee X on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:55 am

Going to have to suggest Azaiyo, Suzaku, and Kino for multiple reasons.

Bee X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bee X on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:11 am

(As much as I hate double posting)
Vretyel wrote:
Sam: I have little against sam, only that you have not been active on the site again but for a week or two, if you stay active on the site and continue to stay active I could see you getting a Mod position.

My vote goes to Sameonna
Who's character has been on lockdown for the longest time due to breaking several rules. Great choice.

This is all going to add up in the end.

Bee X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bee X on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:19 am

Lastly, WHY is amane STILL kazekage AND a moderator? She's inactive like hell and don't say that she has IRL problems.

If she's suppose to work as a Social Moderator I see NO lines of work anywhere in her status.

NO WORK, aside from her own. Why was she re-modded anyway? What's the actual point of having her on the staff list?

Sorry if I should harsh but I'm serious. If she's not going to be modding then it's safe to say there's no point of having her on staff.

Bee X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vretyel on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Bee X wrote:Lastly, WHY is amane STILL kazekage AND a moderator? She's inactive like hell and don't say that she has IRL problems.[/color][/b]

I don't think that you (Bee ) of all people should determine who is inactive and who is not, what you are ultimately saying is that since she has other things to do other than run this site she should not be on staff? For as Long as I have been on the site I have not seen much RP from you at all, I have seen a lot of complaining from you, and according to your post then all of your characters should have died from heart attacks due to in-activeness.

Amane can have RL factors that YOU do not even know about; people could have relationship, school, family, or work problems all the time. You want for all of these mods to be on here 24/7 approving and going over things when you Bee XXX are basically holding the Eight Gates without even doing anything. However in your argument since she is a mod she must drop everything and become staff. It is hard work being staff of something as big as this.... In order for your argument to stand she should be inactive for a longer period of time. Not only that as I stated above if one of the three members has the privilege of being mod they would most likely replace Amane as staff, but until the time when one of those three could become staff, Amane can keep her spot. So unless you have any other worthy candidates that would have the ability to replace Amane now then she keeps her spot, for now.

Moving on, then why not Gawain as well, shouldn't he also be taken off mod leadership due to in-activeness? Why not include him in the list of people you want off the staff, which then I will use the argument posted above for Amane?

Lastly, I have no idea who Sam is, I have only seen her RP a few times in the two weeks that she has been on. Which is my argument exactly, since I do not know Sam’s playing style or capabilities of Moderating she could end up being a mod, but then according to your argument of in-activeness there would be no way that she could become a mod.

Vretyel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayama on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Wow, I can't tell if i should be laughing my ass off or crying because you people are really stupid.

Then again i wonder if any of you have ever rped beyond this website before? If you have then you would know that honestly... this site has one of the best teams of mods out there. Legitimately.

Ayama

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum